Forgot your password?

According to AT&T, the iPhone runs the Blackberry OS, lol

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion According to AT&T, the iPhone runs the Blackberry OS, lol

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bloodbath 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

carnitos
    Participant

I went on the ATT site today to check prices on phones and did my usual check boxes to filter out phones other than Blackberry’s by selecting “Blackberry” as a filter in the OS category. To my surprise, iPhones weren’t filtered out. Check out the screen capture I got, http://yfrog.com/hqattpagep, anyone else experiencing this or has apple finally decided to trash their OS and replace it with RIM’s?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Funny stuff. I think best buy or radioshack did something similar awhile back :)

Luis Merlos

That’s funny maybe they are just trying to sell Iphones to anyone looking for a bb

Terrence T
    Participant

They mistook torch for iphone..? ;)

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

That whole filter by OS section on the AT&T website is broken. If you select Apple OS it still shows BlackBerrys and the Palm Pre

DavidB
    Participant

I’m sure no matter WHAT you select, AT&T is going to show you an iPhone. They gotta push as many as they can and get as many people as possible on 2-year contracts before they lose the exclusive.

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

parked

A few months ago, on our university’s AT&T website, if you didn’t select “QWERTY keyboard” as one of your filters, then the BlackBerrys wouldn’t show up.

Terrence T
    Participant

I wonder whats the motive if any or are they lazy to fix the issue?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I dunno it seems like it. They have always had weird search screw ups. I think they just have a bad backend or faulty metadata

Terrence T
    Participant

Perhaps they outsource too much so as to reduce costs i guess..

bloodbath
    Participant

That’s funny. Guess they are just trying to pull one over on uneducated consumers. That or they have really stupid employees.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC