BlackBerry Blend 1.2 has been in beta since June 9 but now, BlackBerry has officially carried it out of beta as an official update. The new update for BlackBerry Blend is now available on all platforms which it supports. Don’t forget to make sure that the client on the device and computer are the latest/compatible version to enjoy the full benefits!
The update will bring with it a new Dashboard design and UI, as well as the ability to reply to BBM and SMS messages directly from notification pop-ups.
What is new in BlackBerry Blend v22.214.171.124:
- Dashboard and application navigation redesign
- Ability to reply directly to BBM and SMS messages from within notification pop-ips
- Visual enhancements to file transfers
- Spell check support
- Support for portrait mode for tablets
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
BlackBerry Blend is available in BlackBerry World for BlackBerry 10 devices here
BlackBerry Blend is available in BlackBerry World for Android tablets here
BlackBerry Blend is available in BlackBerry World for iOS here