BlackBerry have just released an update to the BBM for Windows Phone Beta. The update brings BBM for Windows Phone Beta to version 184.108.40.206. And while this latest beta doesn’t really introduce any new features, it does bring quite a load of fixes.
What’s new in BBM for Windows Phone Beta:
- Restarting BBM brings up the “Find friends” screen intermittently
- BBM crashes when trying to add an image when adding a post
- Feeds tab does not display splat on Channel or Contacts updates
- Unable to add screenshots when adding a post with an image
- Newly created Channel appears with a join icon on search
- BBM freezes after sending or receiving a Sticker
- BBM is slow to load featured/owned/subscribed Channels on HTC devices
Being a Beta release, there are a few known issues:
- DOB confirmation dialog appears multiple times while user tries to join different channels
- Channel invites do not reach users when trying to add contact to invite to channel
- Channels avatar cannot be changed
- BBM crashes and user cannot create channel on Microsoft 530 device
- BBM displays white screen when trying to add post with image
- Cannot add camera photos or screenshots to add image post
- Channel names are not in alphabetical order in the my channels and subscribed channels page”
The BBM for Windows Phone Beta is compatible with Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
You can participate in the BBM for Windows Phone Beta here.