If your boss or yourself have been waiting eagerly for the BES 10 Cloud, well, it is coming! BlackBerry today opened up the registration for BES 10 Cloud Preview, which means the will officially issue a statement real soon. We aren’t however, too sure if this a premature release or what, but by signing up for the Cloud preview, you will get a free trial until March 2015. For those who are not sure what it is, BES10 Cloud is an easy-to-use cloud service for managing mobile users, apps and devices. Purpose built to satisfy both business and end user needs, setting up and on-boarding users and groups, deploying apps and applying the right security settings could not be easier and requires no IT experience, software or hardware.
- Management of most types of devices – You can manage BlackBerry 10, iOS, and Android devices.
- Single, unified interface – You can view all devices in one place and access all management tasks in a single, web-based interface. You can share administrative duties with multiple administrators who can access the administration consoles at the same time.
- Trusted and secure experience – Device controls give you precise management of how devices connect to your network, what capabilities are enabled, and what apps are available. Whether the devices are owned by your organization or your users, you can protect your organization’s information.
- Balance of work and personal needs – BlackBerry Balance technology is designed to ensure that personal and work information are kept separate and secure on BlackBerry devices. If the device is lost or the employee leaves the organization, you can delete only work- related information or all information from the device.
- High availability – Instead of having to maintain your own highly available service for device management, with all the upfront and maintenance costs, BlackBerry maintains the service and maximizes uptime for you.
- iOS version 6.0 or later
- Android version 2.3 or later
- BlackBerry® 10 OS v10.1.0.4633 or later