The third party BlackBerry 10 client, Blaq, just got a huge update in the new year to v1.3. This update finally adds hub integration which is awesome! They also added a better Active Frame in terms of details to round out the app. The most innovative feature is the addition of BlackBerry ID sync which lets you sync your settings between device resets. They also added a lite them for those who are into it.
Also added is:
- Tweet post status with progress bar for photo uploads
- Change your profile banner directly within the app
- Friend picker is now available within the search
- BBM Pins are now recognized in tweets and direct messages
- Most requests are now compressed to save on data usage
- The account limit has now been increased to 3. This restraint is due to a token limit imposed by Twitter on third party developers.
- Labels have now been added to the left toolbar. Pull the timeline to the right to see them.
Check out the latest Blaq in BlackBerry World for $2.99 or as a free upgrade if you already own it