I am really digging 10soft’s Watcher app on my Z30. Watcher is an all in one utility app that runs in the background (headless) without an active frame. That means these utilities are always running! It includes everything from notification and LED options to profile switching and call blocking. Check out the full feature list below:
- Vibration: + Option to enable Vibrating when outgoing call gets connected. + Option to enable Vibrating when a phone call gets disconnected.
- LED: + Option to enable Flashing LED if there is an incoming call, support multi-colors. + Option to enable Flashing LED if there is an SMS, support multi-colors. (Ver. 184.108.40.206) + Option to enable Flashing LED if there is an Email, support multi-colors. (Ver. 220.127.116.11) + Option to enabled Blinking LED when your device is connected to a cellular network, this feature works similar to the old same feature of BBOS. Support multi-colors. (Ver. 18.104.22.168)
- Profile + Option to change profile automatically to suitable one during particular period of time. For example: Auto switch profile to Silent between 23:00 until 6:00 then automatically switching profile back to the previous Notification Mode. Support Vibrate Only, Silent, Phone Call Only and All Alerts OFF.
- Wallpaper + Option to change wallpaper automatically every predefined period of time (minutes). + Option to change wallpaper automatically when unlock the screen. NOTE: PLEASE DON’T USE PICTURE PASSWORD IF TURN ON THIS FEATURE, IT MIGHT CONFLICT.
- Message (Ver. 22.214.171.124) + Option to block (auto-delete) all unwanted SMS, Email based on phone number, email address, email domain, "keyword". NOTE: When input keyword, it must include the double quotes.
- Phone Call (Ver. 126.96.36.199) + Option to block (auto end call) all incoming calls, supports blocking as scheduled. E.g. You can let it auto block all incoming calls during your sleeping time.
- Note: + Super power/battery saving, you absolutely must not to worry about this. + You don’t have to leave it running as active frame, just adjust the settings and close it.