In case you don’t know what SayIt is, it’s a personal voice recognition and personal assistant for your BlackBerry 10 device. The app is $4.99 in BlackBerry World. We’ve covered all the different features of this app quite a few times. I’ll list the feastures and the changelog for the update that just came out.
- Natural Voice Recognition and processing for BlackBerry® 10
- Text to Speech with natural voice, you can download the converted voice file as MP3 format and share it to our BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
- Provide weather forecast based on current location
- Search YouTube, Wikipedia, Google using voice
- Search local hotels, restaurants, coffee, …
- Built in Encyclopedia, so you can find the definition of anything you want, for example: definition of Newton
- Built in language translator. SayIt supports translate from English to 25 other languages such as: Spanish, French, Italian, Germany, Chinese and etc….
- From now on, you can translate languages on the way when you travelling, working, meeting, etc….
- Built in Voice to Text conversion Engine, SayIt supports 16 languages for conversion from Voice to Text. So, you say something and SayIt converts your voice to text, you can share the converted text to your BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, and Bluetooth
- SayIt can perform maths calculation, provide information about: history, literature, culture and nearly every queries thanks to Wolfram Alpha power.
- Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you. For example: “How old is the earth?”, “Who is Justin Bieber?”, “1 plus 1 equals?”, “Tell me about yourself?”,
- “What’s the weather like?”,….and a lot more!
- Built in Realtime Translator, 65 languages are supported
- Voice Search (17 languages supported): Perform Google search, Wikipedia search, YouTube search, Amazon search, EBay search, Wolfram Alpha search, IMDB search, SoundCloud search, Vimeo search, Yelp search and Flickr search
- Launch Native BlackBerry 10 applications using your voice, such as: Camera, Address Book, Calendar,…
- Built in Command List for ease of use
- SayIt supports sharing voice file, text to your BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
Changelog for the update:
- Maintenance Upgrade
- Upgrade Time Zone Server
- Bugs fixed
If you have SayIt, be sure to check your updates in BlackBerry World. If you don’t, and you envy Siri, then be sure and purchase SayIt for BlackBerry 10 from BlackBerry World at the following link: