Blaq is my most favorite Twitter app ever. I know that there’s been some issues lately and if you have used Blaq, Kisai Labs has heard your requests for a fix and not only is it fixed, it’s even more awesome. Jerome Carty is the talented developer of Kisai Labs and is dedicated to keeping Blaq top notch, and is set on perfection. If you use Twitter, you will love Blaq without exception. Let’s check out what this huge change log includes.
Push Mentions and Direct Messages
Receive notifications when you’re mentioned or receive a new direct message even if the app is closed!
Send a tweet at any time, from one or multiple accounts and manage them all within the app
Attach location to a tweet
Let people know where you are when you tweet. This is an opt-in feature per tweet. We do not request your location unless you want to use it.
Tweet from multiple accounts (or even a single account without switching)
Tap the title bar when composing a new tweet to add or switch!
Sensitive information warning
Warns you if you’re about to post your PIN to your public timeline
Search for tweets from your home screen and open the results in Blaq
- Stream attempts to reconnect on losing or switching connections
- Speed improvements
- Account switch crash
- Minimize crash
- Unable to post pictures
- Updating profile fails
- Blank text when sharing tweet (10.2)
- When selecting a photo, character count doesn’t update
- Direct message convo doesn’t focus on Q10/Q5
- Follow button doesn’t reflect actual following
- “Follow Request Sent” is now shown when requesting to follow a protected account
- Pictures not posting via share
- Pictures saving without file extension
- When sharing, friend picker is blank
- When sharing, account picker is blank
- Edit profile errors when saving
- Crash on switch account (10.1 MR+)
- When scrolling to end of user or tweet lists, the last one is duplicated
- Crash on RT of protected tweet
- Wrong pictures showing on tweets
- Sharing card comes up blank (10.2)
- After adding a new account, screen goes blank.
- Active frame sometimes doesn’t show (10.2)
- Crash when quoting a tweet from the tweet detail screen
- Other small bug fixes
Thanks Jerome! Be sure and thank him when you find out how updated and great this app runs and allows you to tweet the way Twitter was meant to tweet with.