You may know Rubicon from their awesome Great Little/Big War Game franchise. They have now tipped their hand and revealed that they are bringing their upcoming Combat Monsters game to BlackBerry 10 at the same time as their PC, iOS, and Android versions. Combat Monsters is like Magic The Gathering but it is on a 3D board with 3D modeled monsters and heros. There are also six player multiplayer matches supported and it works across platforms! Pretty slick. Check out the announcement trailer below:
- Play anywhere: Cross-platform play with shared accounts allows for true roaming
- Eliminate the competition . . . in 3D: We don’t skimp on dimensions, no sir!
- We have a board: On which your warriors and monsters may move about!
- Flexible multiplayer: "Daily asynchronous" and live online play for up to six players; private or public with matchmaking to prevent unbalanced battles.
- Affordable decks and expansions: Free or almost free—because it’s not 1986 (or even 2006)!
- The taste of things to come is . . . sweet: Ambitious future roadmap with trading, sit-and-go constructed and sealed deck tournaments, new races and cards . . . and more!
- Monsters for all tastes: 132 unique monsters across 11 races with 50+ unique activated abilities
- Weaponized weapons of war: 70 unique weapons to shred the enemy to pieces
- Armor that keeps you alive longer: 28 sets of armor—and 28 opportunities to survive certain death
- Spellcast like 1969: 42 spells to tilt the battle in your favor
- Celtic cheerleaders: 22 to choose from (runes, that is)!
- Platform agnostic: PC, iOS, Android, and BlackBerry 10