Lately there’s been quite a few updated apps, and some with quite the changelog, Neutron is one of those. Neutron Music Player is for those who are serious about the music they listen to, true audiophiles and those who appreciate music. It’s also only $4.99 in BlackBerry World for the BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry 10. Let’s look at what’s new.
- Support BB10 Active Frame: tags + album art
- Ability to edit position of track in playlist (M3U only): long-press track in playlist-POSITION
- Settings- Replay Gain: GAIN W/O ‘RG’ option to apply RG gain
- Unknown artsist/album are shown in Database listg as -/-.
- Allow IPv6 address for SMB/CIFS
- Allow IP:PORT notation for SMB/CIFS address
- Trry resolving absolute Windows path (with drive letter) to relative path in playlists
- Added Sleep Timer to Settings
- Faster cold-start
- Autoscroll lists (demo)when they become visible (disable: Settings-UI- DEMO LIST)
- Expand range of UI – LIST DAMPING setting
- Increase max scrolling speed for lists
- Display External SD in a pretty way
- Fixed tags displayed in Clock screen when the sleep timer is on and i-radio is playing
- Fixed look-up field not appearing correctly in landscape mode
- Fixed audio core could be silenced completely with abnormally high Replay gain.
- Fixed long-press could be invoked occasionally
- Fixed mispositioned UI elements after UI-FULLSCREEN modified
- Fixed genre is ot correctly detected if genre string contained leading number, like ’90s’
- Fixed metadata could not be updated for streaming entry in specific situation
- Fixed possible UI elements misplacement on tabs with toolbar always visible
- Fixed FLAC decoder could crash process due to a broken audio stream (too many log messages)
- Fixed unicode range not detected ‘CJK Symbols and Punctuation resulting in missing symbols
If you have Neutron Music Player, update it now. If not go pick it up, it’s worth the price.