BlackBerry 10 users just got a nice fresh version of Facebook for BlackBerry 10.2. This new version brings a fresh new UI along with lots of new features. The goal is to make the app more useful and offer more functionality without going to the mobile site. Here is what is new in Facebook 10.2:
- Create an album: You can now create a new albums from your photos page, so organizing all those great shots you capture on your BlackBerry 10 device is easy.
- Upload to a specific album: now you can add a new photo to an existing album on your Facebook page, or to that new album you just created.
- Enable tagging in existing photos: Want to tag a photo that already exists on Facebook from you BlackBerry 10 device? Now you can with this feature that’s new to the app.
- New ways to toggle and easily view photos: Easily toggle between all your photos and Albums. All photos comprises of all the photos with you in them. Album photos are photos you have uploaded yourself.
- Newsfeed design refresh: The newsfeed has been refined with a few visual tweaks that make navigating the Facebook app for BlackBerry 10 that much more enjoyable.