So what is Live/Work? It’s part of the Keep Moving campaign BlackBerry has been promoting. It’s a page with celebrities who leaders in music, fashion, culture, and business who are motivated and keep inspired, celebrities that keep moving. There are eight well known artists they have chosen to share their views, their workspace, and their inspirations.
This is what the Live/Work website states:
Leaders in music, fashion, culture and business share insight into their mission and methodology. Learn how they’ve turned their passion into progress, and found their life’s work.
Who are these portraits?
- Yael Cohen, CEO of F Cancer
- Jeanne Beker, fashion television reporter, author, columnist, Canadian television personality
- Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite
- K-OS, Musician
- Reanna Evoy, Aldo’s Senior Art Director, view May 8th
- AJ Sovani, TV Host, view May 15th
- Susur Lee, Chef, view May 22nd
- Jay Strut, Style Blogger, view May 29th
- Screen Share
Check it out and let us know what you think. I think it’s great that BlackBerry has involved well known profiles in their campaign, and it’s great to see them showing successful profiles as well.