When it comes to waking up, I sleep light but need a loud alarm to wake me up. The Alarm Clock free by David Januszewicz is in the App World and has some features here worth checking out, and I’d have to admit they make the app fun on your phone. We’ll go over those features and if you download it, let us know what you think. I like the idea of waking up to your own MP3s, I have some good ones that would scare me wide awake.
The classic features:
- Choose your favorite MP3 music to wake you up
- Big LCD display
- Wake up to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
- Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off…
- Gorgeous blue LCD style display
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Snooze/Stop Alarm functions
- Multiple alarms supported (In-App Purchase Required to Unlock This Feature)
- 9 built-in alarm sound
- Sound ON/OFF (Silent Mode)
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable