BlackBerry Jam Americas is running concurrently with BlackBerry Live again this year in Orlando on May 14th through the 16th. BlackBerry posted up the session catalog for the event with over 60 sessions and 7 hands on labs with 20 more sessions and more labs to come. They will be covering everything from C/C++, HTML5, AIR, or Android, and any other development and app promotion angle. That includes both consumer, gaming, and enterprise developers from the hobbyist to the professionals.
Here are some of the concepts they will be covering:
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 Connection Service versus VPN… Fight!
- Lab: Android 201: Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet, All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors
- Background Services – Event Driven Processing for your Application
- Lab: Adding a new Dimension to your BlackBerry Apps – Stereoscopic 3D (and other advanced applications for output to the HDMI display)
- Unity for BlackBerry 10
- Building for the Multi-Device Enterprise using Sencha
- The Ultimate Hybrid App, Native App Built with Web Technologies
- Demystifying NFC Payment
- Case Study: ESPN La Conexión
Check out the session catalog here