Here is another top game coming to the BlackBerry PlayBook before BlackBerry 10. Gamelion Studio’s has released their blockbuster cross platform hit League of Heros on the PlayBook. The game lets you join your friends on Facebook and elsewhere to become a hero and complete your quests.
- A never ending adventure: Hack your way through unlimited areas in the forest of Frognest.
- Gear up and customize your character: Choose the best strategy to fight enemies and customize your character with countless armor options and weapons.
- Evolve along your adventure: Gather experience and silver, find treasures, and unlock tons of unique items, including magic.
- Complete quests: Complete over 60 quests, earn silver coins, and receive a higher ranking.
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics and animations: Enjoy spectacular-looking 2D visuals with top-notch animations.
- Real-life weather effects: Play the game and enjoy several weather and time effects based on real weather in your location. You will experience heavy rain with thunder, cloudiness, fogs, night time, etc. Internet connection required.
Check out the trailer below to get an idea of gameplay:
You can find League of Heroes for $3.99 in BlackBerry World