AlphaWave is an awesome old school shooter that was available for the PlayBook previously. Now Hardline Studios has brought the game to BlackBerry 10 bringing its old school arcade shooter experience to BlackBerry 10. This game will give you flashbacks to Galaga and Astroids from back in the day but with much nicer graphics. Here is the change log Hardline has put out for the update:
- While there won’t be sharks with frickin’ lasers mounted to their heads, we have updated the laser hyper weapon and made it far more lasery and what not.
- We tweaked the game play to make the game more enjoyable with an overall smoother experience. Weapon powerups appear every 4 waves now so you can constantly change weapons.
- The bomb button has been re-worked and we fixed that random bug where the bomb would detonate twice in a row!
- The hyper-weapon button has also been re-worked and now charges based on the number of objects destroyed. The more and quicker your destroy objects, the faster the hyper weapon charges.
- Updated the score page to give it a much better look and feel.