My current favorite native voice recorder for BlackBerry 10, Parrot, just got a nice upgrade this week. The new update fixes the ability to share via email and other apps like WhatsApp which is nice. They also packed on some feature additions like a recording active frame, different file formats, and more. Check out the list below from the v1.0.4 Parrot update:
- Active Frames: see the progress of your recordings and playbacks as they progress in a minimized active frame!
- Share multiple tracks at the same time
- Setting to allow automatic copying to voice folder, music folder or SD Card
- File formats: you can now save files in High(.wav), Good(.m4a) or Low(.awb) qualities
- Save to SD Card
- Default naming of tracks using date
You can pick up the latest version of Parrot free in BlackBerry World