Over the past few weeks I’ve had the chance to test Blaq for BlackBerry 10. The new apps is being build from the ground up, though it has kept some of similarities from the PlayBook version it offers a fresh new looking UI. Jerome and his team have been busy adding new features, and squashing bugs, and now here you have it finally a better looking App for BlackBerry 10.
Introducing Blaq for BlackBerry 10™
If you’ve been using Blaq since the beginning, we can’t wait for you to see this massive leap in usability and smart design.
Our all-new rebuilt-from-the-ground–up Blaq experience is designed to delight you around every corner, and provide the most intuitive, original interaction you’ve ever had
with Twitter.If your needs have changed and you’ve been spending your time with other clients lately, we get it.
- Beautiful, intuitive NATIVE user interface
- Fast scrolling – no need to wait
- Interactive gesture engine for quick actions to keep you moving
- REAL-TIME Twitter streaming support
- Power-conscious – When minimized, Blaq goes into low-power mode to save battery
- The most advanced muting system – mute based on multiple criteria
- Sharing – Share from just about app to Blaq and vice versa!
- Active Frame – Know when you get new tweets, mentions or direct messages
- BBM integration – share tweets updates with your BBM contacts
- Native or editable retweet support (hold down on RT icon in detail screen)
- In-app notifications
- Twitter Username auto-completion
- Full user profile view
- Image previews within Blaq
- View your lists curated from Twitter.com
- Multi-account support
- Search people and tweets
- Photo posting – Twitter
- Q10 support
Download Blaq for BlackBerry 10™ today! Here. for $2.99 introductory price.