We told you BlackBerry was planning on integrating the BlackBerry World Vendor Portal to the BlackBerry ID login system today. They just announced that the integration is now live an you can use your BlackBerry ID to sign into your BlackBerry World vendor account. They also recommend you link it to the same BlackBerry ID you use for the BlackBerry Jam Zone.
Check out the instructions below
Do you have a BlackBerry Jam Zone Account?
To further simplify your account management, we recommend linking your BlackBerry World vendor account to the same BlackBerry ID that you use for accessing BlackBerry Jam Zone (http://developer.blackberry.com/).
Create a new BlackBerry ID, if needed
If you don’t already have a BlackBerry ID, then creating one is easy. Visit https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/createaccount and follow the onscreen instructions.
Instructions for Signing into BlackBerry World with BlackBerry ID
1. Visit the login page located here: https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal
2. Select Sign in with BlackBerry ID
3. Enter your BlackBerry ID username and password then select Sign In
4. Enter your BlackBerry World vendor account email and password then select Submit
5. Once logged in, you will see a success message stating that your BlackBerry ID is now linked to your vendor account. The next time you sign into your BlackBerry vendor account, remember to use your BlackBerry ID.