If you been using WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 and feel the app is lacking than you should check out the latest update. This update fixes a few bugs and adds more features. It is nice to see them continue to add new features to their application, some people have experience issues with the app specially those on Verizon. This one seems to fix some of those problems.
- Added many context menu action to chat messages & contact items
- Added “Add & Block” actions to chats with unknown contacts
- Added “Email conversation” feature to the chats list context menu
- Improved send location feature
- Various bug fixes, including blocked contacts, profile photos, and contact status
- Added additional language support (French and Italian)
Not sure if the udate is showing for everyone a trick I learn from DJ Reyes “if you minimize BlackBerry World and then tap the X to close then hold till the application closes it will clear the cache. That sometimes help to load updates to your device.