As you may or may not be aware, currently on BB10 there is a limit of 16 apps in each folder that you create. By pure fluke I have encountered a glitch/bug that has allowed me to have a 17th app in a folder I created for Media.
I am not 100% sure what happened, but, here is what I think went down.
- I had 16 apps in the folder. I deleted an app, the Rogers Anyplace Live app, and added in a browser shortcut to Rogers on Demand website
- So now I have 16 apps again
- After a device reboot it seems my Z10 had reinstalled/readded the Anyplace Live App back into the folder
- This pushed the Rogers on Demand browser shortcut to a second pane
- I cannot add any other apps to the folder still though to go above the 17 in there now
So the transition to see the 17th app works basically the same was as you transition through the 3 pane app display on the home screen.
This gives evidence that BB10 can clearly handle more apps per folder than the 16 currently. I guess it also shows that the feature is disabled right now on the current BB10 version.
This is one of the big things I hope future updates changes. 16 apps per folder is not enough.