For those of you who have been waiting for Facebook and Twitter to add more features, you be happy to know that BlackBerry today released an update that brings just that. Another app that I use often is Adobe Reader. BlackBerry has always been active with updating this type of apps and slowly the most used features are being added to this apps. I am sure we will keep seeing this updates as they start to iron out bugs.
Facebook version 10.0.1 New Features
- Friends Nearby – Now, Facebook for BlackBerry 10 allows you to discover if your Facebook friends are nearby. You’ll be able to see when they’ve checked in on Facebook to a location that’s close to where you are.
- Photo Updates – There are new ways of interacting with your Facebook photos. Now you can now easily add photo tags to a photo you’re uploading within the Facebook application. Plus if you like that photo or funny picture your friend just shared on Facebook, you now have the ability save Facebook photos locally on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
- Events – This improvement is designed to make it even easier to plan and keep track of your events. You can now view and respond to events, invite your friends to attend, create and view posts on the event wall, post photos, and even tag guests.
- Sharing – Sharing information is at the core of BlackBerry 10 and now it easier than ever to share what matters to you with all of your contacts. Using the BlackBerry 10 share framework, you can now easily share links from your Facebook newsfeed to BBM, email, SMS, Facebook Twitter, and others.
Twitter version 10.0.2 New Features
- Your Connect Tab – View all interactions in one place, including new follows, favorites and mentions.
- Enjoy More Content – Take a look at photos, article summaries and other updates within your Tweets.
- Added Perspective – See the number of times a Tweet has been favored.
Adobe Version 10.4.4
- Copy/Paste & Search
- Annotate & Comment
- Hyperlink Support
Check out these updates now and get tweeting, liking and sharing on your BlackBerry Z10.