I have been looking for a awesome native PC controller for my BlackBerry Z10 and Mackie pointed me towards AIO Remote. AIO Remote allows you to remote control your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer from your BlackBerry 10 device over WiFi or Bluetooth. My favorite part is that it is a native Cascades app AND it is free! It also has specialized controls for common apps like VLC, Windows media player, Media player classic, Winamp, Banshee, Totem, and more.
Just check out the feature list:
- WIFI and Bluetooth are supported (Mac Mountain Lion has issues with Bluetooth).
- Linux, Windows and Mac are supported.
- Touch-screen mouse control with left/right click, scroll and drag support.
- BlackBerry smart Keyboard auto complete supported.
- Remote file manager with ability to download PC files into your device.
- Powepoint control.
- Control common media players (media player should be active to be controlled remotely).
- Create your custom remotes to control any application ever on your PC remotely.
- BBM integration. You can invite your friends to download AIO Remote.
- User interface available in English and Arabic languages.
BlackBerry seems to also think this is a sweet app because it approved it as Built for BlackBerry. To get up and running you need to install the app on your phone along with downloading the server component on your computer. Check out a demo video below: