With the anticipation of the US launch of the BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry has launched a sweepstakes for their America customers. The sweepstake entitled “BlackBerry Z10 Keeps Moving With Alicia Keys” has some pretty great rewards for its winners. Here is a break down:
- 12 grand prize winners, four per carrier, win a pair of tickets to Keys’ London concert on May 30 or 31, a meet and greet with Keys and two BlackBerry Z10 smartphones.
- 600 first place prize winners, 200 per carrier, will receive a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.
Please note that the contest is only open to residents of the United States of America. Here are some more guidelines and how to enter:
- Visit www.verizonwireless.com/
blackberryz10, www.att.com/Z10, or http://us.blackberry.com/ campaigns/keep-moving-with- alicia-keys/t-mobile.html during the sweepstakes period and submit the official online entry form.
- Registration begins March 4, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends March 20, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. There is a limit of one entry per person.
- A random draw will be conducted for each sweepstake on or around March 27, 2013.
Although we do not have a date for the USA launch of the device, maybe something is to be deciphered in the dates above. Good Luck to all that enter!