After telling a friend about the ability to manually check for updates on BlackBerry 10 I totally forgot to point out that BlackBerry has included a new feature. BlackBerry added the ability to Update All apps at once in the latest versions of BlackBerry World on legacy devices and they have carried over that feature to BlackBerry 10. The process for updating all your apps at once is very similar to the instructions we gave for manually checking all your apps for updates. You simply select the “Update All” options after you do the manual app update check.
Here are the details in case you missed it along with screenshots of how it looks.
- Launch BlackBerry World
- Click the action menu on the bottom left
- Select My World and then select “My Apps & Games”
- Press the overflow menu on the bottom right (three dots) and select “Check for Updates”
- You can now view all the updates in one place by using the drop down menu on the top of the page and selecting “Updates.” Your updates will also show up as notifications in the hub
- You can now click the “Update All” button on the bottom of the page to update all your apps.