Developers with BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha devices can rejoice with a new update. This comes right after the update late last month and includes fixes you will appreciate. This new build is also meant to coincide with the Gold SDK release today for BlackBerry 10. It also fixes the cell broadcast message issue along with the following fixes:
- In some instances, if you connected your BlackBerry device to another device using an HDMI cable, the audio did not behave as expected.
- If you changed your mobile network settings so that your device connected to a 2G mobile network (such as GSM), a cell broadcast message might have displayed on your device every two or three minutes.
- Pictures added to contacts on the BlackBerry device were not synchronized to Microsoft Outlook.
- In some instances while playing media files, audio might have been clipped for a fraction of a second.
- Time settings may not have been updated if you changed the time zone in the Date and Time settings.
Hit the update button on your Dev Alpha or check out the update download here