Sadly Pandora has not released a client for the PlayBook yet but thankfully Apollo is coming to us from WebOS. Bla1ze @CrackBerry spotted the third party Pandora client in App World which is made using EnyoJS and is working with a few bugs on the PlayBook. It is free which is nice and makes it easy to play Pandora without using your browser.
- Creation of new Pandora accounts
- Sign in with existing Pandora accounts
- Creation/Deletion of stations
- Bookmark management (bookmark current/recent song/artist, view/delete bookmarks)
- Like/Dislike of songs
- Skip current song (6 skips/hr/station)
- Viewing of recent tracks for each station
- Create station from current song/artist, recent song/artist, bookmark song/artist
- Put song to sleep for one month
- Links to browse music on Amazon.com
- Sorting of stations by name or date of creation
- Viewing of current song artist biography
- Explanation of why current song is playing
- Settings: audio quality, selectable backgrounds, application timeout, toggle auto-play station on app startup, statistics
You can find Apollo free in App World at this link. Kudos to the developers and keep up the good work!