One of my favorite BlackBerry apps just got a huge update today. Advance OS and LED was updated to v15 and includes a feature I personally requested and Sultan Al Sooz was kind enough to include. As I mentioned in the preview before this allows you to easily export, edit, share, and check your AutoText list for duplicates. They also have quite a few more feature additions and bug fixes including a new user interface for the main screen. Check out the full list here:
– Main screen new User Interface.
– Added Battery Saving Mode feature.
– Added Battery & Usage Monitor Feature with export reports to CSV.
– Added Word Substitution (AutoText) Manager feature (export/import/delete duplicates).
– Added Vibration Option to all LEDs.
– Added Ringtones Option to all LEDs.
– Added Holster support for ringtones.
– Added ‘delete’ and ‘insert into’ any step in iLaunch custom actions.
– Added key shortcuts in iLaunch Popup.
– Added More Custom LEDs slots.
– Added new phone Call LEDs (Call Timer, Dial, Mute, Hold/Resume).
– Added Wifi and Bluetooth LEDs (under Network LEDs).
– Fixed issues with hookt app and other 3rd party apps not showing LED sometimes.
– Minimized battery usage for app
– Fixed timing issues with wallpaper feature.
– Fixed html email message’s issues.
– Fixed ringtones not playing sometimes.
– Fixed LED not flashing after exceeding 17 LED colors bb limitation.
– Fixed camera Flashlight not showing help message.
– Fixed network LED after call end.
– Fixed major bug in "update contacts details" menu option in LED & Ringtone feature.
Check out the latest free version of Advance OS and LED here. I highly recommend it!