Sven Ziegler let us know about his OrganizeMe app for the PlayBook. The app is essentially a client for Springpad which is similar to Evernote in features. He just released a new v2.0 of the client to add even more features and improvements to the sync features:
Improvements in v2.0 include:
– added: ability to create and modify items in offline mode (when you don’t use the PlayBook OS 184.108.40.2068)!
– added: now uses delta sync instead of full sync every time!
– added: no more automatic syncs after creating an object locally
– added: completely new sync dialog
– added: move checklist items up and down! (tap and hold a checklist item)
– added: experimental scrollbar to item list (activate in preferences)
– changed: new look of the dialogs
– optimized: handling and performance of multi line text boxes
– optimized: search performance
– bugfix: add ingredients from recipe to selected shopping list works again
– bugfix: edit ingredients while moving them to a shopping list works again
– bugfix: renaming list-items is now possible again (tap and hold a list item to edit it)
– and some other bugfixes
That is on top of the main features including:
- Many different object types (notes, bookmarks, recipes, shoppinglists, todo-lists, packing-lists,…)
- Possibility to create different notebooks
- Extensive filters and full context search on all elements (highlighting results corresponding to search term)
- Create and access data while you’re offline!