I am always a sucker for old school flashback games and Lode Runner: the Legend is no exception. Adam let me know about this free game from Avko Labs which is a revival of the classic Lode Runner game from 1983 (Wikipedia). It has you exploring underground civilizations in search of treasures and escaping with your life. You can choose how you play the game but it is quite addictive.
- Lots of enigmatic levels – all available and unlocked.
- Clever and angry native people, who what to kill you. They know underground better then you that’s why try to do your best to outwit them.
- Too much lost gold and jewels.
- An indescribable feeling of dungeons and ancient world.
- Handy game play
- An intriguing musical arrangement keeps you in suspense