TalkBox let us know that their popular voice messenger app is now out of beta. The new v1.0 of the app is now available to all in App World and works with most OS 5.0+ devices. In case you missed it before TalkBox offers push to talk style walkie talkie messaging and photo sharing with location on multiple platforms. It also allows for group chats and supports BlackBerry push and BIS to save battery life.
- Push-to-talk (PTT) INSTANT Walkie Talkie, voice messaging, text messaging, photo sharing and location sharing with your friends
- Multi-Platform support
- GROUP CHATS
- Post voice to Facebook, Twitter and make broadcast to all your friends
- Address Book and Facebook contacts Integration
- Support various connection including BIS, MDS, WiFi, WAP2 and TCP
- Support both custom push notification and BIS push service
- Custom push notification settings
- Hot-keys for easy and convenient use
This new v1.0 has release notes including:
- Better battery management for BIS push notification service.
- Added hot-keys for easy and convenient use: To Top(T), To Bottom(B), Scroll Down(X), Scroll Up(E), Change Page( P), Refresh(R ), Search(S), Reconnect(Z), Quit(Q)
- Custom push notification settings.
- Generally enhancing the launch performance after first time launch.
- A better and more straight forward user interface.
- Now can login with your Facebook account!
- Auto connect to Talkbox after restarting device.
- Enhance server stability for BlackBerry.
- Enhance background connection mechanics.
- Minor bug fix for previous versions.