K2 Mobile mentioned their new app MoneyMind in the forums and it caught my attention. I have been using memopad and other solutions for quickly jotting down expenses and then recording them when I get back to the office. MoneyMind hopes to simplify that with a bare bones expense manager for BlackBerry smartphones. It simply lets you jot down your expenses in teh app and it will present the details to you. You can then generate expense reports to send out via CSV which is convenient.
- Log your expenses by defining Categories, costs and remarks
- Maintain your Categories by defining their names and descriptions,
- Generate expenses reports and save them to CSV files,
- Multilanguage support: English, Polish, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Create backup of expenses and Categories.