I have a thing for Labyrinth style games that really hooks me. The latest is ChromaSphere which uses the accelerometer in the PlayBook to steer the ChromaSphere to the level end. The faster you do it the better score you get. Its sort of like Super Monkey Ball as far as I can tell.
- Roll a ChromaSphere using tilt controls and full 3d physics engine!
- Get to the end of each 3d level within the bronze, silver and gold times to win medals!
- Pit yourself against your last best time with the "ghost" replay mode: an easy way to improve your skills!
- Complete 19 3d Levels with many more to come!
- Collect 4 colored shards to activate the ChromaSphere colors and open colored doors, activate colored switches and cross colored bridges!
- Moving and rotating platforms! Plus more obstacles to come!
- Touch-based Camera Controls: Swipe the screen left and right to move the camera. Pinch the screen in and out to zoom in and out.