Those of you with cars powered by OnStart should be happy to see them starting to support BlackBerry for their mobile apps. They released their first app for the Bold 9900 and 9930 at first but hopefully they will expand beyond that. Once you download the app you can use it with your 2010-2012 Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC to access real-time info and do things like unlock the doors remotely.
Unmatched control to:
- NEW! Find a destination on your phone and send it directly to your OnStar Turn-by-Turn or In-Dash navigation system (OnStar Directions & Connections subscription required). Your directions will be downloaded and available upon vehicle start, and you are on your way.
- Lock/unlock your doors from any distance
- Start your vehicle remotely (based on vehicle capability)
- Control your Chevrolet Volt charging and charge mode settings
- Activate your Horn & Lights to help locate your vehicle
- Contact an OnStar Advisor, Roadside Assistance or your Preferred Dealer
Unprecedented connectivity to:
- View real-time fuel information, including fuel range, gallons of gas remaining and your lifetime MPG
- View your Chevrolet Volt battery state of charge, electric range, electric miles and MPG
- Check your current lifetime mileage
- Check your remaining oil life
- View your current tire pressure information
- Access account information