While I was at BlackBerry World Union helped bring this very slick BlackBerry PlayBook game to App World. Smash Cops is a highly addictive but sadly short game where you chase down criminals while trying not to run over pedestrians and other cops through traffic. The game is really fun and will have you hooked almost instantly.
- PURSUE! Take down runaway felons whilst avoiding civilian traffic and buddy police as you chase and weave through traffic.
- ESCAPE! Escape under time pressure from felon attack and get to a call out location as quickly as possible.
- CHALLENGE! 4 different mini games: smash a load of cars illegally parked in a car park, weave through a course laid out by cones, dodge traffic on a highway and collect evidence throughout the city.
- GROUND BREAKING CONTROLS! By placing your finger behind the car you can steer, weave, defend and attack runaway felons with full control of your vehicle, never before used in touch racing games.
- LARGE DRIVABLE CITY! Huge city with high quality visuals creates a fun and rich environment for different attack and escape routes spread over 20 missions and 5 vehicles.
- CHAOS AND MAYHEM! Smash, crush and flip felon vehicles. Obliterate the street scenery.
Check out Smash Cops for $2.99 in App World. You can also find their cross platform demo video below: