While I was out for Passover Sketch W Friends was updated to v2.0 and really upgraded the quality of the game. They have now added a feature for paid users to be able to setup private rooms along with playing up against a computer. There is also a new moderation system and other tweaks. John sent in this change log for the update:
- Friends & Family: Private Rooms where you can invite your Facebook friends to play, with a maximum limit of 8 people per room. This feature is available only for paid users.
- Artistry: A special drawing zone where you can draw at length and share your sketches on Facebook and Twitter. We are planning on hosting some contests around this feature on our Facebook page so start sharpening your drawing skills right away and make sure you are connected to us on Facebook
- Me vs Bot: Not in a mood to draw? No worries; brush up your gaming skills against our friendly robot and have fun!
- Moderation System: Users will now be allowed to ban other players only when they unlock the Moderator or the Super Moderator levels. These are special privileges awarded to fair players based on several parameters. Oh and did we say, if you don’t play fair your level keeps downgrading automatically
- Clues for guessing the word.
- Color Palette: An all new color palette with a whole range of colors including the color brown.