BlackBerry World is in a few weeks, and we expect RIM will make this one an even better event than last year. Most of you usually await the news we publish and we are sure some of you would be eager to attend BlackBerry World given the chance. Well if you can afford to get yourself there BerryReview is giving a chance for ONE LUCKY FAN to attend the event.
PRIZE: We are giving away 3 nights hotel at the Orlando World Center Marriott during the conference and 1 full conference BlackBerry World pass! Continue reading for instructions on how to enter and full rules/regulations. Keep in mind the contest is only open to residents of the US and Canada. Please only enter if you are willing and able to make it to Orlando for BlackBerry World 2012.
For your chance to WIN, simply submit a short video, podcast, voice note, or even a write up in the comments below on why YOU want to attend BlackBerry World 2012. Get creative and feel free to let us know what you would do if you were RIM’s CEO/CMO and how your ideas can help RIM dominate the mobile market. Also in the closing statement be sure to include why you think you should be the one chosen to attend BlackBerry World.
Now for the nitty gritty, the rules and regulations:
- The contest is run by BerryReview with the prize sponsored by RIM (Research In Motion)
- The awarded prize is for accommodations and admissions only, transportation is NOT included.
- The contest is available to residents of the United States of America and Canada ONLY and is only valid where allowed by law.
- The winner will be chosen by BerryReview, and not RIM
- You can read full giveaway rules HERE
- The winner must sign and return a release form and will not receive their prize before they have properly returned it to RIM
- BerryReview reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time for any reason.
- For easy entry post your video/audio link or writeup in a comment below though you can also submit it via email to email@example.com.
So what you waiting for, start recording or typing away, submissions must be made by Friday April 13 at 11:59PM EST. Good Luck!