While most people I know use SugarSync or DropBox there are still a good number of people using Microsoft’s SkyDrive solution. David pointed out to us that AlefSoft has released an app called Cloud Explorer for SkyDrive that gives you the ability to download and upload your SkyDrive files from your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Downloads and uploads multiple files and nested folders in one batch.
- Copy, move, rename files and folders.
- Create new folders and albums.
- View photos and videos thumbnails, so you know which files you want.
- Access the folders and files shared by your friends.
- Open SkyDrive documents and folders in the browser, very handy when you need to view excel sheets or powerpoint presentaions.
- Open the local files from the application (If you have the file viewer or editor installed).