We mentioned Files & Folders adding SugarSync support earlier in the week and one of our readers, Jnorth, pointed out that there is a similar app called Stuff. Stuff is a easy to use file manager for the PlayBook that also adds access to your DropBox account. It has been around for awhile now but does not seem to have caught on for some reason.
- Cut, copy and paste files and folders just like on your PC and Mac
- Open and edit files in the BlackBerry PlayBook native applications like Docs to Go® and Adobe Reader
- Search and sort through any folder
- Rename and delete files and folders
- Create and open compressed ZIP archives
- Create favorites for any file or folder
- Preview photos and images
- Create new folders
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
You can find a free trial of Stuff in App World with the full version going for $2.99 or find more info on their website.