There are a number of instructions available to connect your Rogers Yahoo account to Playbook OS 2.0 However, one of the watch outs I have discovered is that your password cannot contain a special characters. Here are the steps to connect your account
- Check your password and confirm if it contains special characters (e.g. @, $, #, etc.)
- If your password contains special characters change it using the instructions provided on the Yahoo webpage
- Once you are certain that your password is free of special characters proceed with connecting your Yahoo account
- On the Home Screen of your Playbook, click on the Options cog (Gear icon)at the top right corner of the Playbook in the System Tray
- Click on Accounts icon
- Press on Add New Account button (bottom right corner)
- Click on Email, Calendar and Contacts icon
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field and you password in the Password field
- Note: You may use the Show Password tick box to verify that your password is correct
- Press the Continue button
- On the next screen ensure that Sync Contacts and Sync Calendar are set to ON as required
- Under Advanced Setup you may maintain the parameter required such as Sync Interval, Initial Retrieval Amount, etc.
- Press the Save button
- Each connection is created as a separate line in the Accounts area of the Playbook
For more information on the special characters issue see the following link. Let us know if it works for you!