We told you earlier that it was coming and now Frogatto has finally landed on the PlayBook. Artem let us know that Lost Pixel has released the platformer style “jump and run” game Frogatto for the PlayBook. The gameplay is spot on and the price is the same as the previous iOS release. You control their “quixotic titular frog” on his adventure while he sucks in bugs and spits them out to level his enemies.
- grab enemies with your tongue and spit them to deal damage
- buy powerups to enhance and unlock new abilities
- arcade mode, giving instant access to action-only gameplay on randomized levels
- forgiving savegame/respawn system so you don’t have to be afraid of losing progress
- playful dialogue writing that tries not to insult your intelligence
- massive soundtrack with over an hour of original music
- sprawling, complex world with over 50 levels to explore, and tons of secrets to find