Runtastic let us know that they have updated their self named BlackBerry app with a whole new redesigned interface. They claim it is now offers an improved and more intelligent UI along with improved performance. They have also improved tracking and accuracy of altitude and you can analyze your activity both on the app and on runtastic.com.
The breakdown of new features in this v3.0 upgrade include:
- Completely new and improved design
- Full support of BlackBerry OS7 devices
- Improved GPS tracking and exact elevation computation
- Dashboard (configurable session information on main screen)
- Split table showing detailed information for each split of an activity
- All of the LITE and PRO users who have installed the old BlackBerry app can easily load the new app as an update.