My wife makes fun of my attempts to perfect listening to music in the shower. Currently I have my BlackBerry hooked up to a portable Bluetooth dock that sits on the sink. I even have a remote for volume that I put in a ziplock back and attached to the wall. The problem is this makes it really hard to star/like or ban/dislike a song on Pandora or Slacker while I am enjoying my shower. Big problem right?
That is exactly where iShower fits in. The creators of iGrill, iDevices, is introducing the iShower which is a Bluetooth shower speaker that is water resistant. That means you can mount it on your shower wall and play music from your phone for up to 15 hours on 3AA batteries. It claims to have a 200 foot range which I doubt is true but who really needs that much room to shower. The best part is that it has Play, Pause, Forward, Rewind, and volume buttons on the device which means I should be able to at least skip to the next song. Its not as good as actually being able to star or like a song but I will take what I can get!
Key features of iShower include:
- Play/pause/forward/rewind & volume functions.
- 200-foot range — leave your device anywhere in your home away from potential water damage.
- 15 hours of streaming audio on 3 AA batteries (included).
- Water resistant.
- Time of day display.
- Easy installation (no tools needed).
- Detaches, easy to use on the go.
- Standing and hanging options.
- Optional anti-fog shower mirror.
The iShower is set to retail for $99.99 and be available through iShowerinc.com and select retailers. I cannot wait to pick one up!