To wrap up DevCon Asia in Singapore the BlackBerry Partners Fund has announced the winners of the Asia Pacific 2011 BlackBerry Developer Challenge Recognition Awards. You can read more about the challenge at blackberrypartnersfund.com/challenge or simply check out the list of winners announced. There are some good ones in there as examples of what RIM thinks are solid apps including a very nice one showing off a website converted to a BlackBerry WebWorks app:
- Best B2C app developed for a customer by an agency or ISV – CX Mobile for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ by Cherrypicks
- Most useful enterprise application – MphRx Connect by MphRx
- Best website conversion using the BlackBerry® WebWorks™ platform – Vuclip Video by Xinlab, Inc.
- Most creative implementation of Super App characteristics – PoP Indonesia by Remko Weingarten
- Top performers – Most innovative use of Payment Service and/or Advertising Service –Hangman by Spice Labs
- Academic – Most compelling app created by a student or faculty member – MacetTerus by 4id