The day has finally come. Chase has released their Chase Mobile app for BlackBerry users (for a very limited number of devices). This new app lets you access your account AND deposit checks with your camera. It will also let you send payments and other features including:
- FIND US – Locate your nearest Chase branch or ATM quickly and easily.
- CONTACT US – Talk to our service representatives; they’re just a touch away.
- MAKE A DEPOSIT – With Chase QuickDeposit℠, you can save a trip to the bank. Simply make your deposit with two clicks of your BlackBerry smartphone camera.
- CHASE PERSON-TO-PERSON QUICKPAY℠ – Send money to nearly anyone with a U.S. bank account just by using an email address or mobile phone number.
- MANAGE ACCOUNT ALERTS** – Choose FREE Account Alerts to help you stay on top of your finances and monitor your account activity.
- SEE REWARDS – See your credit card and debit card rewards information
- BLUEPRINT – We’ve made it even easier to stick to your plan. Simply view and make your BLUEPRINT credit card payment from your BlackBerry.
There are a few gotchas like support for only 12 BlackBerry models at launch and check deposits not working on devices with 2MP or fixed focus cameras (9900/9930). Still its nice to see that it is finally here. My guess is it will keep on improving and support more devices hopefully very soon!