Bulbera has a pretty slick Drag Lock app that sort of mimics the HTC style drag to unlock screen on Android phones. They have also released a lite version of their app that gives you a free trial of their pro version while leaving a good number of features intact after the trial. Both variants work on both newer model touchscreen and non touchscreen devices (use your trackpad).
Features of both include:
- Works directly with the native BlackBerry® lock button
- Automatically locks when your backlight goes off
- Unlock is as easy as swiping with your finger
- Zero initial configuration
- Starts automatically when your BlackBerry® is powered on and runs silently in the background. However, you can easily turn it off at any time.
- Works for non touch screen devices as well (just use your trackpad)
The pro version and the free trial also include:
- Configurable background. Use one of the backgrounds coming with the application or select a picture from your device memory / SD card.
- Configurable sound effects
- Customizable widgets: clock, notifications (new emails, SMS, BBM etc.), battery level and signal strength.
- Option to disable auto locking on certain applications (either native or third party). Very convenient for browsers, maps, readers and others.
- Option to lock during phone calls
You can pick up both versions in App World: