I came across ‘Advanced Calls and LED Control’ a little over a month ago. I was hooked. The app is still in (rapid) development – but that doesn’t imply the app is full of bugs, it is quite the opposite. The current version is stable, feature packed and can be tweaked specifically to your liking.
Features of ‘Advanced Calls and LED Control’ (all configurable) include:
- call events: notifications on call connect, end, mute, hold & more
- call features: auto speakerphone (w/auto switch-to-handset on connect), auto redial, save new number & more
- battery: custom sounds/profiles for battery states; low(configurable %), full and charging
- keypad vibrations – an assistive technology which notifies via vibration when keys are pressed
And last but not least the LEDs. When it comes to led settings, you can almost be overwhelmed with the amount of options available to choose from.
- For setting LEDs, you have over 100 colors/shades to choose from.
- set up to 4 LEDs per notification with varying intervals of mixes and blinks.
- you can not only configure LEDs for native apps (including BBM, Facebook etc), but you can also set LEDs for network & data coverage, battery states and a few extras (Whatsapp & 4 more configurable app slots).
- configure LEDs for an UNLIMITED amount of contacts (sms, email and phone).
- the ability to change the LED timeout and have a ‘night’ profile set up which can auto activate and deactivate certain LEDs (depends on your choices).