Last year Luis reviewed the SoundID 510 which shipped along with a EarPrint app that gave you added functionality from your BlackBerry. They have now released a new version of their headset called the SoundID SIX bluetooth headset that comes with EarPrint 3.0. As far as I can tell the EarPrint app in App World was updated last month but going by the reviews I hope it improves.
The new SoundID SIX headset offers:
- VoiceMenu, an improvement on voice recognition, allows you to discretely activate up to 5 features, such as voicemail, VoiceDial and BING 411– all with one command and regardless of background noise.
- Voice Prompts provide updates on connection status and identifies callers by number.
- The Clear Carbon Design is smaller, lighter, and more comfortable then ever before – it also creates a really sleek look and feel.
- Smart Touch Surface lets you control volume, mute, voice mail and voice dial, as well as auto dial favorite numbers with a simple touch.
- In addition to phone calls, you can use ActiveConnect to connect 2 media (A2DP) devices – such as a smartphone, tablet, iPad or Bluetooth-enabled PCs – and toggle back and forth.
- With the free EarPrint 3.0 App you can unlock the array of extended features and customize the audio with Sound ID’s patented PersonalSound™
Check out more about the SoundID SIX at www.soundid.com where it is available for $129.99.