Over the weekend EA Sports released the slick Madden NFL 12 for the BlackBerry PlayBook. If you are a football fan or simply like football video games like me I definitely recommend picking it up. They seem to have ported the iOS and Android variant to the PlayBook and the game play really shines. You can pick up Madden NFL 12 for $6.99 in App World. Now if only EA would get around to releasing NHL or even FIFA for the PlayBook. Those are games I want to play! Thanks Alex for the tip!
You can check out a trailer of the iOS version below to see how the gameplay is:
Features of Madden NFL 12 include:
- BOOM! Feel the excitement of NFL Football, anytime, anywhere with Madden NFL 12 for BlackBerry® PlayBook™. With hard hitting action and beefed up rosters get the ultimate football experience!
- GET IN THE GAME – Go deep with ultra-sharp gameplay and stunning graphics optimized for BlackBerry® PlayBook™. Feel the impact of every game-changing tackle with smooth, hard hitting animations.
- AUTHENTIC NFL ACTION – Choose from the 32 NFL teams and battle it out in their true-to-life stadiums. Make trades, track stats, and launch winning strategies from in-depth playbooks, unique to every team.
- CONTROL EVERY MOVE – Slow down the clock and make the play on both sides of the ball with Total Defensive Control (TDC) and Action Control Time (ACT). Pause the action and put your players in position to deliver game changing hits with TDC, or use Action Control Time to dominate defenses with dives, spins, jukes, and sprints.
- DRAW HOT ROUTES EVERYWHERE – Draw up Hot Routes for passing, running, and defense. Even save your best (or craziest!) routes as audibles.
- MULTIPLE MADDEN NFL MODES – Jump right in with Exhibition Mode, play through an entire 16-game NFL season in Season Mode, or relive the 2010/2011 playoffs.