StockPulse is not a new BlackBerry PlayBook app but it has to be one of the most straight forward and prettiest stock apps available. Xlabz released StockPulse as a simple way to keep track of your stocks and investments from your PlayBook. It covers the major exchanges including the NSE, BSE, NASDAQ, DOW JONES, NIKKEI, STRAITS, TAIWAN, HANG SENG & KOSPI. It also lets you have a watch list beyond your portfolio for tracking potential stocks.
- Create a portfolio with all the stocks which you own.
- Add quantity and date of purchase, edit or add more stocks to your existing portfolio.
- Keep track of your overall portfolio’s gain and loss with color coded indicators.
- Keep track of individual stock movement and daily values.
- Get detailed stock information including technical charts for over five years.
- Switch between different chart types (Line, Candlestick & Bar) and scale types (Linear, Log).
- Track and analyze stocks by their historic quotes.
- Get latest news on stocks you own.
- Auto and Manual refresh of stocks.
- Add stocks you’d like to watch to a Watchlist and track their performance and news related to them.